Tuesday 3 August 2010

I LOVE Copic Markers!

So, I was going to post some of the scrapbook pages I have done in the last week or so, but I have something sooooo much more exciting to share with you :)
I have just started playing with the Copic Markers . . . and lets me just say . . . I LOVE them!!
I started out with 6 markers on Saturday . . . went back to Scrap2Relax yesterday and bought 14 more.
I coloured most of last night, read LOTS of stuff on the internet, and I HAVE to drop back into Scrap2Relax this afternoon for some MORE!!
They are so easy to use, they colour beautifully, and even I (who has no artistic/drawing skill) can blend the colours and get some shading look in my pictures. (Now I need more stamps that I can colour!).
Here are my first attempts . . .
Copic Samples001-edited
I have enlarged some of my favourites for you . . .
Please note: In real life the blending is MUCH smoother, than in the scanned images.
All Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Green Leaf

Leaf, coloured with:
YG06
G17   
C-3




Robin Redbreast
  Robin, coloured with:
  YR00
  E29
  E33
  R29
  C-3
  C-5

Pink Flowers, coloured with:
Pink Flowers
RV04
RV10
RV21
RV23
YG06
G17





I will be doing a Copic Instructors Certification at the end of August, which I am really looking forward to.
I hope you will join me for some classes in September/October. We’ll let you know the dates when the time gets closer :)
OK, I was going to scrapbook today . . . but I can hear the pens calling me to do some more colouring in!!
Happy Colouring!!
    Judy  Small Pink Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment